Monday, June 29, 2009

Farmer's Market & Gateway

At the Farmers Market there was this guys that acted like a statue! It was pretty cool!
Whenever there is rain there is usually a rainbow. If you look closely you can see a double rainbow! It was pretty cool!
Rainbows remind me of my nephew Brady and my Grandma Hansen!
Here's the story: When we were at the cemetary in Logan we just got finished with the services there. It had been raining and when it was done raining there was a rainbow. My nephew was about 4 or 5 and he told us that Grandma-Great sent us a rainbow to help us to be happy! I always remember that experience every time I see a rainbow!

This was a really good hamburger that I got at a restaurant called,"The Counter" It was build your own hamburger. Here is the link to the website: http://thecounterburger.com/menu You should check it out! This is what I had on my hamburger: pickels,lettuce,spouts,mayo,pineapple,cheese, and a honey wheat bun.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
We got married June 23. That was the BEST decision of our lives!