Sunday, May 1, 2011

Saturday fun


First we went and saw Fast Five at University 6. That was the best movie out of the 5! If you go and see it make sure you stay til the after the credits roll!

Then we went to 1st Dam to feed the ducks. The ducks weren't even hungry. I didn't get any picture of us feeding the ducks. It was really gross there was duck and bird crap all over. So you had to watch where you stepped.

Claine and I decided to go to Rick Springs up Logan Canyon. Then we read on the board that Bear Lake was only 15 more mile. We wanted to see how high the water was. It was alittle higher. Then we ate yummy food at Cafe Sabor. Then we stopped that this water fall on the way back to Logan. I don't even know what it is called. I love waterfalls. If you want to see the picture bigger just click on the picture. WE HAD A BLAST! THE WEATHER WAS SOO NICE!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About me

My photo
We got married June 23. That was the BEST decision of our lives!